Australian beauty blogger, Wengie, is an online icon delivering cutting-edge beauty products in a fun, relatable manner. Culturally Asian, the blogger was raised in Australia, but delivers beauty techniques in a way that multiple cultures can identify with. The natural beauty enjoys educating her followers on the newest products and trends, but also greatly enjoys promoting a healthy lifestyle for all who view.
Wengie is an animal enthusiast as well as a beauty guru. Regularly enjoying binge-watching TV and snacking, she also makes sure to balance her fun with practicality by living a natural, clean lifestyle equipped with healthy habits. Though she votes in favor of the accessories of outfits, Wengie truly enjoys every aspect of the makeup and fashion industries. From head to toe, the blogger enjoys describing the products she is obsessed with, and facial exfoliants are no exception.
In a video, the blogger discussed the top six exfoliants that work wonders on every skin type. Regularly using the words, “I’m obsessed with,” Wengie translated the best mechanisms to apply these products, how often to use them, and provided some real life examples in favor of the products.
1. Manual Scrubs: Micro-bead based, one to three times a week.
2. Chemical Exfoliants: AHA’s and BHA’s work to clean out each pore.
3. Aqua Peeling Gels: Wengie is obsessed, and enjoys peeling away her dead skin with these regularly.
4. Peeling Gels: Popular in Asia, Wengie remembered how often her mother used these, and how mom’s skin outshines her own.
5. Face Towels: As the camera focused in and creepy music played in the background, Wengie described how the fibers of the cloth work as an exfoliant.
6. Konjac Sponge: A vegetable turned sponge, the blogger loves these cleansing tools.
Providing demonstrations on each item allowed viewers to form an opinion as to which products would work best for them. Wengie, just as you are obsessed with these exfoliants, the public is truly obsessed with your blog, and anxiously await for more news!
Read more about Wengie: